Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you miss a connection at the event?

5 posters

Go down

Did you miss a connection at the event? Empty Did you miss a connection at the event?

Post by Admin Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:05 pm

Did you meet someone (who wasn't your date) at the event that you thought, "hmmm, maybe there's something there" but didn't get their info? Post here and who knows? Maybe there's still a chance to connect!

Admin
Admin

http://mirvish-date-night.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Did you miss a connection at the event? Empty cutie pie

Post by dconnery@biico.com Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:40 pm

please can you see if the other lady siting the other side of me was cute or date did not show up and she was cute . Exclamation

dconnery@biico.com

Back to top Go down

Did you miss a connection at the event? Empty Shelley

Post by rbenmergui@rogers.com Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Before the show I met SHELLEY (with an "E"Y), a Scottish name, who works near the theatre.  She was very attractive.  Unfortunately, once the show started, I did not see her again.  I would like to talk to her again and maybe even get together for a drink.  Robin.

rbenmergui@rogers.com

Back to top Go down

Did you miss a connection at the event? Empty DD41

Post by Oncer Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:40 am

Lovely woman who sat in the wrong seat closer to the stage for a bit because she misread her ticket. Joked about being in the right seat because you were between two guys and had a great laugh Smile . Guy on the left regrets not getting your contact info when you came back to say good bye. Reply if you'd like to exchange fbs.

Oncer

Back to top Go down

Did you miss a connection at the event? Empty Re: Did you miss a connection at the event?

Post by DJOnce Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:22 am

You're the good looking girl in the red jacket on the Mirvish video that jokes maybe you'll find your husband at the event. I don't think your match went well, and I really wanted to get to know you. You joked with me using the pun "Czech you later!" We sat in the same row. Would love to continue talking with you.

DJOnce

Back to top Go down

Did you miss a connection at the event? Empty Missed connection with Jacquelene

Post by Tony12 Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:49 am

I met a young lady named Jacquelene at Date Night as she approached me as she saw my name tag "Tony" and asked me if I was her date. Unfortunately my date was another lady so I said it wasn't me. Our eyes met a few times during the evening and during intermission and I think we may be a match. I would like to connect with Jacquelene ONCE again, if possible. Tony

Tony12

Back to top Go down

Did you miss a connection at the event? Empty Re: Did you miss a connection at the event?

Post by Gino Schincariol Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Hi Stacey
My match up didn't show. nevertheless, I had a great evening. I looked for you at the intermission and after the show to see how your evening went. I hope it went well for you.
Drop me a line and share it with me.
Gino

Gino Schincariol

Back to top Go down

Did you miss a connection at the event? Empty Girl Seeks Graham

Post by Katy at Once Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 pm

You, and I, and your friend from the ticket line were chatting near the upstairs bar while we waited for our intendeds to find us before the show. I was really enjoying the company, and even hoped our dates wouldn't show so we could chat the night away. I'm not sure if you found yours, but mine found me, and though he was an absolutely lovely person, I was disappointed to be robbed of your company. -Katy

Katy at Once

Back to top Go down

Did you miss a connection at the event? Empty We walked along a moonlit beach....

Post by ChristineAtOnce Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:05 pm

You approached me at intermission (we both didn't have a connection with our matches). We met after the show and I loved our conversation, you were interesting and kind. I ended up offering you a ride to your bus and we decided to go for a walk....it was a moonlit beach. Time seemed to fly and I had to get you back to your bus...I regret not asking if you would like to connect further.

We work very close to each other...would you like to go out after work for a coffee or a meal? Maybe this time on a Friday? Just to have some time to get to know each other more...

Christine

ChristineAtOnce

Back to top Go down

Did you miss a connection at the event? Empty Hi Katy. It's Graham

Post by GrahamInTO Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:25 am

Sorry to hear your date didn't work out. I also enjoyed talking before the show near the upstairs bar. If you are still looking to chat my Skype is collectiventity

GrahamInTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum